Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taylor K24ce - Koa

For my first blog, I thought I would begin by talking about one of my personal favorites, the Taylor K24ce. This guitar features Taylor's original Grand Auditorium bodystyle. The top, back, and sides are Hawaiian Koa. As with all Taylors they use only the most figured and perfectly selected cuts of wood to build their guitars. As with most Taylors, this guitar features a tropical mahogony neck with an ebony fretboard to give rich, pronounced mids and highs, and a beautiful sustain. The 'ce' in the item code is an indication of using Taylor's acoustic-electric systems. This particular guitar uses Taylor's ES electronics to give a very dynamic, controlable sound that really captures this guitar's true acoustic sound. On top of an exquisite Taylor design and build, there is no compare to georgous finish on this guitar. I would definitley recommend this guitar to anybody with the budget to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment